How to apply
AMCA has admissions processes to assess whether a prospective student's qualifications, experience and English language proficiency are appropriate for the course applied for.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
English Language Requirements
These are the minimum requirements for proof of English language proficiency.You may meet one of the following criteria:
- IELTS (General or Academic) - Overall 5.5
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-Based) - Overall score of 50 (with minimum score of 5 in Reading, 5 in Listening, 14 in Speaking and 15 in Writing)
- TOEFL Paper - 523 (with a min TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL CBT (computer-Based) - 193 (with a min TWE 3.5)
- PTE - Academic 42 with no communicative skill score less than 36
- TOEIC - Total score 700 or higher
- DUOLINGO English Test - 95
- The Cambridge FCE, CAE or CPE - Pass with an average of 60% or higher
- Passing AMCA's English placement test
- English proficiency of Upper Intermediate level or EAP 1 - 2 from any CRICOS approved ELICOS colleges in Australia
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education completed in Australia
- Certificate IV or higher completed in Australia
- Completing tertiary studies in the medium of English
- Evidence of at least 5 years of studies in an English-speaking country (Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America, South Africa, Republic of Ireland)
- English is the student's first language
Enrolment Process Steps
- Make an enquiry directly or via your education agent.
- Submit an application for an AMCA course.
- Receive a letter of offer (if all entry requirements have been met).
- Complete payment & offer acceptance form.
- Receive your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Apply for a student visa.
- Obtain a student visa.
- Book your flight.
- Complete a commencement form.
- Arrive in Australia.
- Attend orientation.
- Commence the course!